Peanut Butter Protein BlondiesWhenever you get an attack of the sugar cravings and need a healthy recipe to satisfy your sweet tooth craving you can fall back on these super delicious peanut butter blondies. They have a not so common ingredient in them that give them amazing texture! Try these out for yourself, the recipe is simple and easy to follow!
Peanut Butter Protein Blondies Ingredients
1 cup oats
2 scoops vanilla ice cream Xyience Advanced Protein Complex
1 can cannellini beans
1/3 cup peanut butter
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1/4+ cup sweetener (sweeten to taste) - I used stevia
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
Chocolate for garnishing
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grind oats in a blender or food processor.
3. When oats are finely ground, add additional ingredients and process until thoroughly combined.
4. Spoon batter into a greased 9x9 baking pan.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until firm.
6. Melt chocolate and drizzle over baked blondies before cutting and serving.